Security Specialist Group Inc. hires applicants from all walks of life with a variety of distinctive skill and we are EOE friendly. Our strength to achieve goals is based on the professionalism of the people we hire. Security Specialist Group Inc. offers our employees opportunities for training, development and advancement and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. We carefully select the best applicants to serve our client needs.
Applicant Minimum Requirements:
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must possess a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Must be able to pass our pre-employment screening process and criminal background check.
- Must have effective communication skills.
- Have a stable work history.
- Must possess strong customer service and public relation skills, and be able to interact well with people of diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Must maintain a working telephone at all times for easy communication.
- Must be able to withstand potentially inclement weather and stand or walk for extended periods of time depending on the post assignment.
- Must have a valid Permanent Employee Registration Card (PERC) or willing to apply for one.
- Must have a 20-hour training certificate or complete within in 30 days of employment.
- Armed Officers must posses 40-hour training, a valid FOID card, own weapon and equipment.
To be considered for employment, kindly complete the below application and either fax or scan and email back to us. A recruiter will contact you shortly.